FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
A10 Adapt Wallet (Jet Black)
EQUIPPED WITH DANGO'S POPULAR AND UNIQUE PATENT-PENDING QUICK-RELEASE RAIL MECHANISM
A10 Adapt Wallet The Dango A-Series Adapt Walletscombinespecific characteristics & functions from its iconic predecessors. It is truly a unique wallet that encompasses all the attributes of a modular Dango wallet. Exclusively, the A10 Wallet requires no tools to quickly adaptfrom one wallet to another. The Dango A10 Adapt Wallet canalsobe used by itself as a great slim, all aluminium, RFIDblockingwallet or transform into a high capacity bifold wallet with its full range of pocket adapters. The adapters all share an innovative quick-release sliding back-plate that swiftly glides along the A10’s rail system. The rail system not only holds pocket adapters but it double functions as an open ID window for one card making it a sole player in the wallet world.
A10 Adapt Wallet Chassis The A10 wallet chassis is made ofmachined6061 aerospace-grade aluminiumand anodised to perfection. The A10 is equipped with Dango’s popular and unique patent-pending quick-release rail mechanism on both sides of the wallet that allows easy access to cards while keeping them securely in place. On one side of the chassis is a horizontal cavity holding up to 4 cards that is protected by a removable aluminium RFID plate. On the other side is a single card, vertically oriented cavity meant for displaying identification, badges and any cards that need scanning; perfect for accessing secured buildings and boarding public transportation. In addition, the A10 Chassis Clip can be easily installed with a single screw to hold extra items like cash and notes (sold separately).
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Lightweight, all-metal, patent-pending rail system - Designed to hold up to 5 cards (4 at the back & 1 at the front) - Slide action, open ID - RFID blocking card cavity at the back of the wallet, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace-grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing 2.3 ounces - Anodised aluminium wallet chassis - Anodised aluminium back-plate & rails - 4 built-in loopholes (attach your gear) - Mil-spec bolts - Sleek & slim profile - TSA compliant - Compatible with the Dango Neck Lanyard & Badge Holder - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin - Dimensions: 4.1" (104mm) x 2.7" (68mm)
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £11.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £9.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £14.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and in their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
WALLET CO. is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through WALLET CO. from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through WALLET CO. as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.