FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
M007 Maverick Limited Edition Single Pocket Wallet
Unleashed from the quartermaster’s lab, the M007 Wallet awaits its mission. Designed to meld elegance & function with a tactical edge, this wallet will bring out the Bond in anyone that uses it. The M007 Wallet is equipped with the MT04 multi tool, a must-have for any special agent’s pocket arsenal, boasting over 10 functions. Machined out of 6061 aerospace aluminium, chem-etched gold anodised finish with a hand polished nickel plated back plate creating a unique blend. The combination of top grain leather, premium metals & precision craftsmanship really defines the aesthetics of the limited edition M007 Wallet. The M007 Wallet comes with its pairing high carbon, heat treated MT04 Multi Tool which has over 10 functions which are specifically designed to respond to emergency situations. The functions of the multi tool include: a seat belt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” inch hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener. The MT04 Multi Tool slides into the metal cavity where the cards sit and is nested securely onto the safety locks on the chassis. The M007 Wallet holds up to 10 cards. 2-3 cards in the front pocket, 5-6 cards behind the back plate and additional cards and cash behind the silicone band. M007 wallets are action-packed with functions and packaged into one compact Dango Wallet, making it the ultimate Bond gear.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 10 cards - Push notches for easy card access - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking card cavity, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing 3.5 ounces - Chem-etched gold anodised aluminium wallet chassis - Hand polished nickel plated back plate - 4 built in loop holes (attach your gear) - Additional larger loop hole/anchor point (attach your gear) - Genuine top grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Sleek & slim profile - TSA compliant - Comes with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango MT04 Multi Tool with over 14 functions. Functions include a seat belt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” inch hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener etc. The multi tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling - Compatible with the Dango MT01 Clasp Multi Tool - Compatible with the Dango Neck Lanyard & Badge Holder - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £6.99 - Saturday: £8.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £9.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £14.99
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and in their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
WALLET CO. is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through WALLET CO. from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through WALLET CO. as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.