FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
M1 Maverick Titanium Tactical Single Pocket Wallet
Titanium is the ultimate metal - strong as steel but lightweight, naturally corrosion-resistant, and has self-healing properties against minor scratches or damages. In addition, because of these properties, titanium is a metal that is tougher yet more delicate to machine and alter than any other metal or alloy - this is why the Dango M1 Maverick Titanium Tactical Wallet is so special.
Screaming premium quality and durability, the M1 Titanium is designed for the prepper who loves to keep things clean and needs to have tools easily accessible. The sleek design of the M1 Ti wallet chassis is as thin as can be, while composed of 100% raw titanium; stronger than high-strength steel yet only 60% heavier than aluminum. This gives the wallet an optimum weight-to-strength ratio.
The M1 Maverick Titanium Tactical Wallet comes with the 10-function Dango MT04 Multi-Tool which slides into the cavity where the cards sit. When engaged, the multi-tool can nest securely into the safety locks built into the wallet chassis- allowing for easy sawing, cutting, and protection. Common tools are built-in: bottle opener, paracord cutter, rope tensioner, nail pryer, a serrated/sharpened edge, and even a belt cutter and oxygen wrench which is perfect for survivalists. We thought of everything and think you will be pleased with all of the functions built into a compact package.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - Designed to hold up to 10 cards - Push notches for easy card access - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking card cavity, keeping your information secure - Made from aerospace-grade CNC'd raw titanium, weighing 6 ounces - 4 built-in loopholes (attach your gear) - Additional larger loophole/anchor point (attach your gear) - Genuine top-grain leather that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Sleek & slim profile - TSA compliant (when the Dango MT04 Multi-Tool is removed) - It comes with a removable, heat-treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango MT04 Multi-Tool with over 14 functions. Functions include a seat belt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” inch hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener, etc. The multi-tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling - Compatible with the Dango MT01 Clasp Multi-Tool - Compatible with the Dango Neck Lanyard & Badge Holder - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £6.99 - Saturday: £8.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £9.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £14.99
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and in their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
WALLET CO. is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through WALLET CO. from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through WALLET CO. as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.