FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED FOR EMERGENCY SITUATIONS
The Dango MT04 Multi-Tool is made of high carbon, heat-treated stainless steel. It has over 10 functions that are specifically designed to respond to emergency situations. The MT04 Multi-Tool slides into the metal cavity of M1 series wallets, where cards sit on top of and is nested securely onto the safety locks of the chassis.
- Heat-treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel - Compatible with all Dango M-Series Wallets - Can be used independently without a Dango Wallet - Functions include a seatbelt cutter, serrated/sharpened edges, chisel, 2 paracord tensioners, an O2 oxygen wrench, nail pryer, standard 1/4” hex wrench, and of course, a bottle opener. The multi-tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £6.99 - Saturday: £8.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £9.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £14.99
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and in their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
WALLET CO. is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through WALLET CO. from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through WALLET CO. as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.