FREE UK SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER £50NEXT DAY & GLOBAL DELIVERY OPTIONS
T01 Tactical Bifold Spec-Ops Special Edition Wallet (Blueline)
The Dango T01 Tactical Bifold Spec-Ops Wallet line was built to be rugged & tactical, yet very sophisticated. The T01 Spec-Ops encompasses a fine mixture of metal & soft goods to hold your everyday necessities. The T01 Spec-Ops is the first non-leather wallet from Dango Products. The DTEX exterior is a resilient, flexible, water resistant, textured and durable material designed to withstand rough usage. As in all of our T01 Tactical Wallets, the T01 Spec-Ops also comes with the MT02 Multi Tool. There are over 14 functions built in. The Dango MT02 Multi Tool slides into the cavity where the cards sit. When engaged, the multi tool is nested securely onto the safety locks on the wallet chassis creating leverage & grip. Functions of the multi tool include: hex wrenches, paracord tensioner, cutter, nail pryer, serrated/sharpened edges, a ruler and even a phone stand. T01 Tactical Wallets are packed with functionality and packaged into one compact Dango Wallet.
- Handcrafted & made in USA - DTEX Material: flexible, water resistant, textured, non-leather durable material that is secured to the Dango Wallet chassis with mil-spec bolts - Designed to hold up to 16 cards - Integrated silicone band to store cash & secure your goods - RFID blocking, keeping your information secure - Made from 6061 aerospace grade CNC'd aluminium, weighing just over 2 ounces - Durable Cerakote ceramic coating - Built in bottle opener - Built in glass breaker - Built in loop hole (attach your gear) - Super slim profile - TSA compliant (when the Dango MT02 Multi Tool is removed) - Comes with a removable, heat treated, CNC'd high carbon stainless steel Dango MT02 Multi Tool with over 14 functions. Functions include a serrated and sharpened edge, paracord tensioner, 10/15mm hex, smartphone stand, nail pryer & ruler etc. The multi tool is easily removable from the wallet and can be either checked or left at home when travelling - Mil-spec colour - Limited lifetime warranty - Presented in a Dango Gift Tin
- ORDER BY 3PM FOR SAME DAY SHIPMENT (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
UK Delivery -
- FREE: On all orders over £50 - Standard (1 to 3 working days): £4.99 - Next Day: £7.99 - Saturday: £11.99
EU Delivery -
- (7 to 10 working days): £9.99
Rest of World Delivery -
- (10 to 14 working days): £14.99
*WE SHIP FROM UK PREMISES AND UK BASED CUSTOMERS WILL NOT NEED TO PAY IMPORT DUTY & IMPORT TAX FOR ORDERS PLACED VIA OUR WEBSITE*
- ALL ORDERS CAN BE RETURNED HASSLE FREE FOR A FULL REFUND
All orders can be returned for a full refund within 14 days of receipt of goods. All products must be returned unused and in their original packaging for a refund request to be accepted and processed. Refunds are issued within 3 to 7 working days.
- AUTHORISED UK RETAILERS // NO IMPORT DUTY OR HIDDEN CHARGES TO PAY
WALLET CO. is an approved Authorised UK Retailer for every brand it stocks, having formed strong partnerships with each brand listed on our website to ensure we are able to provide a first class service in every instance.
All products are supplied as 100% genuine, with the manufacturer's guarantee included, plus by purchasing through WALLET CO. from within the UK, you will receive your product faster here than anywhere else as international transit is avoided.
An additional benefit is that you will not be liable for unexpected import duty and import VAT when you purchase through WALLET CO. as opposed to an overseas website whereby prior to delivery, the appointed courier will ask you to make payment against these charges before releasing the goods to you. This is not only costly, but can also have a negative impact on delivery time, extending the estimated time of arrival by several days and in some cases, weeks.
During our in depth ordering process, we have taken care of all import charges, meaning our prices are displayed accurately and with no hidden costs to be expected by any consumer who purchases from us requiring UK delivery.